>< Stop
Categories
Product #011
Our price:
$653.00  $522.40

Albarosa, The Art of Bag

ALBAROSA LIMITED is a newly established 100% Export oriented Leather Goods manufacturing Factory that specializes in the production of international standard quality Leather Goods for international markets. The owners are the renowned entrepreneurs of the highly successful Leather Industry BENGAL LEATHER COMPLEX LTD., engaged in manufacturing finished leather for about 22 years. BENGAL LEATHER COMPLEX LTD. is one of the leading 100% Export oriented Finished Leather Industry in Bangladesh, with average annual exports of approximately US$20 million. Out of the total exports, almost 60% are exported to European Shoe Factories for making Ladies’ Sandal, Shoe, Boots etc. and the rest 40% are to the Far-Eastern countries. Based on the high quality standards of the Leather Industry, the owners have set up Albarosa to integrate the business. The Chairman of Albarosa Mr. Md. Tipu Sultan was the Chairman of Bangladesh Finished Leather, Leather Goods and Footwear and Exporters Association (BFLLFEA) for 2 terms.

OUR VISION:

It all starts with care. Our vision is to be the best company in the world-- in the eyes of our customers, shareholders, communities and people. We expect and demand the best we have to offer by always keeping Albarosa's values in the top of the mind.

OUR MISSION:

  • Raising the Standard to meet world-class sustainable quality in our product-offerings.
  • Profitable growth through superior customer service, innovation, quality and commitment.
  • To be the Vendor of Choice
  • Creating value for our shareholders
  • Proactive compliance
  • Corporate Social Responsibility

VALUES THAT WE OFFER:

  • Innovative Design
  • Production Excellence
  • Management Capability
  • Reliability and Quality
  • Design Excellence
  • Confidentiality
  • Integrity
  • Being Deadline Drive